Information on Mains Portable Toilet
The Mains Portable toilet is great anywhere like a construction site or even at a domestic property. You can even have hot running water from the sink inside the portable toilet via an electrical point.
So what are the standard features of a Mains Portable Toilet?
- Hidden cistern with integrated soap tray
- 15ml cold/fresh water connection and 100ml waste pipe connection
- Full plastic floor
- Simple maintenance and cleaning
- Porcelain WC bowl
- Porcelain Toilet
If you have already hired or in the process of hiring some Mains portable toilets then here are some benefits to having a mains toilet over the normal portable loos.
- Hot water units with 3 kW infrared water heaters
- Motion sensor for 20 seconds of water flow
- 16 A power sockets fitted to cabin exterior
- Waterproof fuse box
- Waterproof switch
- Built-in light
The hot water upgrade will require a 240 volt and 16 amp supply.
Don’t worry if you do not have a mains sewage pipe but still want to be able to have a hot water supply then you can hire out the hot wash portable toilet. The Hot wash will still need a power supply. All or portable toilets, urinals and showers have a spec sheet that can be downloaded from the website in the portable toilet section.
For enquires about or portable toilet hire service please call our Freephone number 0800 731 0589.