Here at Tardis Environmental we now offer a range of pillow tanks with the capacity of up to 1000 m3 for preserving water resources, they can be used for both temporary and permanent solutions. Pillow tanks are also known as flexible tanks, they get the name pillow tanks because of the “pillow case” like shape that they have. Pillow tanks are self-supporting this means that they can be placed directly on to any clean and horizontal surface. These tanks are suitable for a number of different uses and can be used for drinking water storage, fire, water storage as well as industrial effluents which includes waste water, sewage sludge and leachates. They can also be used for storing chemicals, oils and liquids. For more information on pillow tanks and to see our spec sheets please click here to go to our website.
The pillow tanks are ideal for storing drinking water for example:
- Water storage on building sites and living compounds
- Supplying water to a remote site
- Water reserves for developments and emergency missions
- Storage of water for industrial processes
- Watering for livestock
Pillow tanks can also be used for fire protection for example storing fire water in:
- Remote areas
- Construction sites
- Where the water network is insufficient
Below is an image of a pillow tank.
Benefits to using closed pillow tanks are that:
- They protect your water from air, mosquitoes, light and all forms of contamination
- The water remains intact without any evaporation
- You can drink in complete safety
- They require no maintenance
- They are easy to transport
- Because our tanks are manufactured from a highly resistant material, they are resistant to weather conditions from -30˚C to ++70˚C, this means that they have a long life span
- All that is required is that the pillow tank is placed on a flat horizontal surface
- Pillow tanks are quick and easy to install, with that you can install one in four easy steps:
- Unpack it
- Unroll it
- Unfold it
- It is all set up!
- Pillow tanks can also be folded up completely when not in use
For further information on pillow tanks please go to our website by clicking here or please call us on 0800 731 0589.