Site Toilet Hire
Construction Site Toilets
The Construction Industry, where the need for the portable toilet was established.
As Health and Safety became watchwords in the construction industry, so did sanitation and welfare.
The construction toilet you find on sites large and small from Tardis Environmental offers a clean and hygienic design.
A self-contained unit with a hand pumpable flush.
Toilets on hire to construction sites have an inclusive weekly service provided, where the toilet is emptied, refilled with bio flush, cleaned and left smelling “meadow fresh” and the consumables such as toilet paper, hand towels and or hand gel or soap are replaced.
This construction toilet also features a cold wash sink. Small, but compliant with Health & Safety guidelines, large enough to insert the forearm for hand washing.
Portable toilet hire is the bedrock on which Tardis Environmental is built and more than 25 years later, we still pride ourselves on the best construction portable toilets in the land, serviced a very high standard indeed.
Main Features – Construction Portable Toilets:
- Recirculating flush style tank operated by means of a hand pump
- HSE approved hand wash basin, foot operated with own water supply
- WC has a lifting seat and lid
- Interior operated door lock with indicator on outside to show empty/occupied
- Well ventilated interior with translucent roof to allow daylight illumination (battery lights available as an optional extra)
- Self-contained waste tank with blue flush chemical to eliminate odours
- A weekly clean and service is included on long term hire