Site Toilet Hire
Construction Site Toilets
The Construction Industry, where the need for the portable toilet was established. At Tardis, we supply construction site toilets to small and large construction sites.
Health and Safety became a watchword in the construction industry. This began the requirement for sanitation and welfare. Welfare services are a legal requirement for construction sites in the UK.
Construction site toilets that you find on sites (both large and small) from Tardis Environmental offers a clean and hygienic design.
A self-contained unit with a hand pump able flush.
Our toilets that are on hire to construction sites receive inclusive weekly service. The toilet is emptied, refilled with bio flush and cleaned left smelling “meadow fresh”. The consumables such as toilet paper, hand towels, hand gel or soap are replaced.
This construction toilet also features a cold wash sink. The cold wash sink is space saving and compliant with Health & Safety guidelines. It is large enough to insert the forearm for hand washing.
Portable toilet hire is the bedrock on which Tardis Environmental has grown. More than 25 years later, we still pride ourselves on the best construction portable toilets and servicing.
Main Features – Construction Portable Toilets:
- Recirculating flush style tank operated by means of a hand pump
- HSE approved hand wash basin, foot operated with own water supply
- WC has a lifting seat and lid
- Interior operated door lock with indicator on outside to show empty/occupied
- Well ventilated interior with translucent roof to allow daylight illumination (battery lights available as an optional extra)
- Self-contained waste tank with blue flush chemical to eliminate odours
- A weekly clean and service is included on long term hire