Disabled Portable Toilets
- Easy fit push lights
- Protective cage for added security
Tardis disabled portable toilets are bigger on the inside and larger than our standard units. At Tardis, we supply portable disabled toilet hire.
Our disabled portable toilets are ergonomically designed for a wheelchair user and carer. Accessibility is important. There is no threshold lip, so a chair can get in and out with no problems. A non-slip flooring and grab bars around the interior walls add to the usability of this suitably designed self-contained unit.
The toilet unit is lower and of course, you have the space to manoeuvre the chair. It is lockable from the inside to guarantee, your privacy.
These units are also available with baby changing facilities (subject to availability).
If you’re organising an event, you should factor in a percentage of your toilet units required for people with special needs. Ensuring there is enough demand for toilets to suit the event is important. Why not check out our Tardis toilet calculator to find out how many toilets you could need?
Main Features – Disabled Portable Toilets:
- Grab bars for easy entry and exit
- Spacious interior to accommodate wheelchair occupant and a carer
- Recirculating flush style tank operated by means of a hand pump
- Low level WC has a lifting seat and lid
- Interior operated door lock with indicator on outside to show empty/occupied
- Baby changing facility * on models by request
- Non-slip flooring
- Well ventilated interior with translucent roof to allow daylight illumination (battery lights available as a hire option)
- Self-contained waste tank with blue flush to eliminate odours
- Comes with hand sanitiser as standard