Plastic Waste Tanks for Hire
Waste tanks of any type need to be tough and durable
Do you have a welfare unit on site? You will need a waste holding tank to store waste from toilet facilities. Tardis provides plastic waste tanks and servicing to prevent any problems of overspilling waste on site. We also supply to the events and festival markets.
Plastic waste tanks are also known as effluent tanks. Whilst little beats the all-round strength of steel with its reinforced frame, a plastic tank offers a lightweight alternative, making transport less of a problem. Plastic tanks are also referenced as an effluent tank.
Like their metal cousins, plastic tanks be par-buried for convenience and are often situated under welfare cabins and toilet blocks.
They feature twist-off inspection ports for easy access and emptying and as we said, the major benefit of a plastic tank is weight saving when the item is empty.
Common places to use a plastic waste tank:
- Construction sites
- Events / Campsites
- Any other instances where there is no
mains sewer connection
Plastic waste tanks can be linked using a special kit available on request
Fill out your enquiry below for a free quote from our friendly sales team.
*Your details will NOT be passed on to 3rd parties
- Built in lifting handles and sling points
- Sloped upper surface to drain off rain water
- Sealed access ports protect against spillage and odours
- Increase volume by linking several tanks together to extend the period between waste tank empties
- Linkable in two directions; side-to-side, nose-to-tail
- Volume: 2270 litres (500 gallons)