Out Of Hours Contact
Next Day Service
Large Stock Available
Waste Tanks for Hire or Sale
We hire out the waste tanks we build.
The standard size capacity waste tanks we provide for the construction and events industries are:
- 2700 litres (600 gallons)
- 4500 litres (1000 gallons)
- 6800 Litres (1500 gallons)
- 10,000 litres (2000 gallons)
- 13,600 litres (3000 gallons)
These are the rectangular steel variety, which provides the durability required on construction sites especially.
These tanks can be situated under cabins and toilet blocks. They are suitable for burying as long as the drain ports are accessible (otherwise known as the access points). Wait, there’s more… See our page on plastic waste tanks, the weight saving option that has its own advantages and suitable applications.
Waste Tank Emptying Service
Tardis provides high quality hire services for waste holding tanks. We also provide weekly servicing in order to keep your units operating effectively. Require more regular servicing? Not a problem. If the unit has higher usage and the tank fills quicker, we can service this. We can also empty any type of waste tank.
Waste Tank Steps
As an addition, for larger waste tanks, we also have the option of providing tank steps.
We’ve supplied waste tanks to Glastonbury festival
for several years in succession…
Fill out your enquiry below for a free quote from our friendly sales team.
*Your details will NOT be passed on to 3rd parties
- Ideal solution where there is no access to a main sewage line
- Robust construction, fabricated in house from 4mm mild steel
- Lifting eyes for easy transport
- 4 x six inch inspection hatches (located in each corner)
- Easy wet waste removal due to large inspection hatches
- Will fit under most welfare cabins to conserve space on site
- Can be plumbed in to more than one welfare unit
- New SMS alarm units available to alert when the tank is full