Steel Waste Tanks for Hire or Sale
Stock Waste Tanks for Hire or Sale
Wouldn’t you know it we actually hire out the waste tanks we build.
We tend to keep it to common capacities for the construction and events industries:
- 2700 litres (600 gallons)
- 4500 litres (1000 gallons)
- 9000 litres (2000 gallons)
- 13,600 litres (3000 gallons)
These are the rectangular steel variety, which provide the durability required on construction sites especially.
These tanks can be sited under cabins and toilet blocks and are suitable for burying as long as the drain ports are accessible.
And wait, there’s more…
See our page on plastic waste tanks, the weight saving option that has it’s own advantages and suitable applications.
- Ideal solution where there is no access to a main sewage line
- Robust construction, fabricated in house from 4mm mild steel
- Lifting eyes for easy transport
- 4 x six inch inspection hatches (located in each corner)
- Easy wet waste removal due to large inspection hatches
- Will fit under most welfare cabins to conserve space on site
- Can be plumbed in to more than one welfare unit
- New SMS alarm units available to alert when the tank is full