Looking for a solution to keep your workers hydrated? We might just have the answer!
Tardis H2o offer high quality water coolers ideal for office or site use.
We’ve compiled a list of handy tips for getting the most out of your water cooler.
Do not store the water coolers or replacement water bottles:
- In an outside location
- In direct sunlight
- In a bathroom
- Near contaminating materials, or in a dusty, unventilated or humid environment
- On a sloping surface
- Empty and wash out the drip tray located below the tap (if there is one) regularly
- Check the use by dates on the bottles
- Replace the bottle within three weeks of loading onto the water cooler
- Ensure the outside surfaces of the water cooler are kept clean
- Poor any unused water or other liquids into the drip tray
- Touch the nozzles of the dispensing taps
- Leave the cooler without a bottle on
- Unplug water cooler if out of water
- Report any water taste or appearance problems as soon as they appear
- Load water bottles onto the cooler following any manual handling recommendations
- Allow for at least 70mm for ventilation around the cooler
- Leave the water cooler plugged into the power supply with no water in the bottle or without a bottle
Replacing the plastic bottle only takes moments
- Remove the tamper-evident label from the bottle cap
- Lift the bottle over the cooler sensibly
- Store empty bottles in a safe place, if awaiting collection
- Remove the bottle cap
- Refill the bottle with water from the tap
- Throw away the empty bottle – they may hold a refundable deposit
We offer two water cooler models – a standard model as well as a countertop water cooler, which is ideal when space is at a premium. Both models serve hot and cold water.
For more information on short or long term water cooler hire, give Tardis H2o a call on 0800 731 0589.
If you have anymore questions feel free to contact us.